I-YEL is starting a new internship program this fall! This internship is open to past UTB, LINC and I-YEL interns.
The program will focus on building leadership skills thru planning and participating in community events. Thru facilitating activities for other youth, tabling at park events, and outreaching on behalf of the park, participants will define what it means to be a leader in their community.
- The program begins on Saturday, September 9th and runs thru December 9th.
- Program will meet 3-4 Saturdays a month with one overnight in October.
- Participants are paid $285 per month based on attendance and participation.
- Participants can work extra days mid-week to earn more money.
- All interns must be able to commit to full program.
Applications are due August 8th! Interviews will be set up August 10th-15th and participants will learn their acceptance status by August 18th.
For more information, contact Elyse Wood at email@example.com or 415-561-7760